- Oversee all aspects of marketing such as campaigns and leading the marketing team
- Develop and execute marketing activities, including press release announcements, technical blog posts, community initiatives, social media campaigns, and day to day planning of the content calendar.
- Launch and manage marketing campaigns, such as AMAs, polls, live streams, giveaways, podcasts’ guest appearances, and Twitter Spaces
- Conduct regular market research and competitor analysis to benefit both the long term and short term growth of the company
- Establish the business’s brand-building strategies across all channels, including the Automata website, Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Medium, and other 3rd party platforms
- At least 4 years of experience in marketing, preferably within the blockchain/crypto industry
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong understanding of blockchain, particularly DeFi and Web3, is a must
- Basic to intermediate graphic design knowledge is a huge plus
- Digital marketing fluency for work on our channels and performance measurement, including all common-knowledge marketing tools
- Strong attention to detail and delivers work of a high standard
How to Apply
While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we are open to meeting people who can change our minds. If you think you would be a brilliant addition to the team but don't fit the qualifications exactly, we hope you apply! Send us your resume/portfolio by clicking here or email us at email@example.com.